As the Papier-Mache Costume Dolls and other handicrafts from Artefakt were highly appreciated, showcasing this remarkable art form and reaching out to a wider audience looked like a natural next step.
Over the years the creations have been showcased at various craft exhibitions and trade fairs at National and International levels, which include:
• National and International Craft Melas and trade fairs sponsored by South Central Zone Cultural Center (SCZCC)
• Development Commissioner for Handicrafts,
• Full form (MSSIDC)
• Private Cultural Clubs.
• ‘Kala Ghoda Utsav’, Mumbai
• National Craft Melas at Kolkatta, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Kullu Manali, Allahabad, Chandigarh, Gwalior etc.
• India International Trade Fair (IITF), Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
• Dilli Haat
• Silver Jubilee Celebrations of Zonal Cultural Centres at Panchkula, (Haryana) near Chandigarh,
• Udyojika and Orange City Craft Mela (Nagpur),
• Vijaywada Municipal Corporation Silver Jubilee Celebration.
• In pursuit of nurturing this not-so-common art form and its promotion every summer Artefakt conducts workshops for school children and women.
• Artefakt conducted workshop for the children of Red Light Areas, organized by SCZCC and for differently abled girls on regular basis
• National Workshop for doll making at Khajuraho (M.P.)
• Demonstrations and conducting workshops for women for various cultural and service originations.
• Exhibited dolls depicting Indian tradition and culture at Norway and Denmark.